A delicious breakfast is always a good start of your day. Besides your homemade scrambled eggs, souffle pancakes or toast you want something to drink. A delicious drink besides your breakfast is Banana Milk. In this article we will explain what Banana Milk is and how to make Fresh Banana Milk.
What is the definition of Banana Milk
The meaning of Banana Milk is:
”Banana Milk is a drink which is made with sugar, bananas and milk”
To make this drink you need three ingredients. These ingredients are bananas, sugar and milk. Below we will explain the ingredients or watch our video!
- Bananas: You can use all sorts of bananas. The type of bananas you use is depending on your origin. I use Cavendish bananas. You can keep the bananas at room temperature or in the fridge.
- Sugar: You can use granulated sugar, it’s just normal sugar.
- Milk: I prefer Semi skimmed milk, but you can also use other types of milk like whole milk or organic milk.
Fresh Banana Milk
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 Bananas
- 20 grams Sugar
- 400 ml Milk
- Cut 1 banana in small pieces and put the slices into a bowl
- Mash the banana until it becomes a paste
- Add 20 grams of sugar to the banana paste and mix everything well. Make sure this mixture is as finely as possible
- Get another banana and cut the banana in small pieces
- Get a glass or plastic bottle and add first the banana mixture
- Next add the small pieces of banana
- Add 200 up to 400 ml of milk
- Shake everything together before using
FAQ Banana Milk
Below you can find the most frequently asked questions about Banana Milk:
Banana Milk is a drink which is made with sugar, bananas and fresh milk.
To make Fresh Banana Milk you need three ingredients. These ingredients are bananas, sugar and milk.
I prefer Semi skimmed milk, but you can also use other types of milk like whole milk or organic milk.