Quite often we are so rushed in the morning that we forget to have our breakfast. Depending on your morning routine and eating habits there are countless combinations. You can drink a cup of coffee, a glass of milk or a fruit juice besides your breakfast. A delicious morning drink besides your breakfast is Strawberry Milk. In this article we will explain what Strawberry Milk is and how you can make your own Fresh Strawberry Milk. A good start of your day!
What is the definition of Fresh Strawberry Milk
The meaning of Fresh Strawberry Milk is:
“Fresh Strawberry Milk is a drink that you can make with sugar, strawberries and milk”
To make this recipe you need three ingredients. These ingredients are strawberries, sugar and milk. Below we will explain the ingredients more in depth or watch our video.
- Strawberries: You can use all sorts of strawberries. In my opinion it doesn’t matter what kind of strawberries you have at home. You can keep the strawberries at room temperature or in the fridge.
- Sugar: You can use granulated sugar, it’s just normal sugar.
- Milk: I prefer Semi skimmed milk, but you can also use other types of milk like whole milk or organic milk.
Fresh Strawberry Milk
- 14 Strawberries
- 60 grams Sugar
- 400 ml Milk
- Cut 8 strawberries in small pieces
- Mash the strawberries
- Add 60 grams of sugar to the mashed strawberries
- Cook the mixture until it simmers, then let the mixture cool completely
- Cut 6 strawberries in small pieces
- Get a glass or plastic bottle and add first the strawberry jam
- Next add the small pieces of strawberries
- Add 200 up to 400 ml of milk
- Shake everything together before using
FAQ Strawberry Milk
Below you can find the most frequently asked questions about Strawberry Milk:
Strawberry Milk is a drink which is made with sugar, strawberries and milk.
To make Strawberry Milk you need three ingredients. These ingredients are strawberries, sugar and milk.
I prefer Semi skimmed milk, but you can also use other types of milk like whole milk or organic milk.